Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Finally, I am officially an Animator!

On Monday I started my first official job as a character animator. I'm working on a TV series that our studio (IDT Entertainment/Starz Media? I'm not really sure) is creating for Aardman. It's called Chop Socky Chooks and it's going to be a real blast to work on. This is the only released pic I've found. Sorry for the tiny size. It's the three main characters: Chucky, Chick P, and KO Joe.

The folks over at Mondo Media seem to like it: Kung Fu Chickens?

3 comments:

  1. Ah, you lucky bastard. Congrats! Hope it's a lot of fun. Hey, you should have told me, it was sheer coincidence that I happened to check your blog tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, Confucious say, "Coincidence is just result of plan you didn't know was made."

    It wasn't a huge suprise, but there was no official offer for a long time and then it happened really fast while I was still sprinting to the finish on the film.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the position Tim! You definitely deserve it. Make sure you throw some new anims on your site. Looking forward to seeing some wicked stuff!

    ReplyDelete