Tuesday, June 01, 2010

New Demo Reels



Game Animation Reel:
I am responsible for all player-character and enemy animation in this reel. No motion capture was used on this project. Animation was created using Maya. I was also responsible for integrating these into the game using the Unreal Editor.
Narrative Animation Reel:
I created all of the character and prop animation in this reel using Maya, with the following exceptions:
- Alvin and The Chipmunks was created using Voodoo (R+H proprietary anim software)
- The Chipmunk concert run cycles were pre-made cycles that I constrained to a motion path and then modified to climb up the mic stands.
You can download these reels by right-clicking the links in the "My Portfolio" section of the sidebar to the right and choosing to "Save Link As..." (or "Save Target As..." for you folks rocking Internet Explorer)

No comments:

Post a Comment